Monday, June 1, 2009

Walking: One of those Days

I did not want to go for a walk today. I did not want to get out of bed either. But I did both and the fresh air is helping clear my fuzzy head.

I've had these days at least twice a year for pretty much all my life. My mind and body are tired and feeling empty. It's definitely time to fill up the tank. Fortunately me and Alex are planning a weekend away from the world to recharge and focus. It's about three weeks away now and I hope I last til then :P

Things I'm going to do that weekend:

- daily yoga
- take some photos
- finish my plan for world domination
- read 'the Witch of Portobello' by Paulo Coelho (fixed spelling)
- relax :)

I'm moving my Following post to Wednesday so I'll see you then!


Jane

Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

No comments: