Monday, June 8, 2009

Walking: 3 words

Three words to describe me today:

Melancholy
Biding
Planning

I'm melancholy because I can't seem to shake this recent case of the blues. I don't feel all that great but I'll bide my time because I am working on busting these blues.

The planning weekend is getting closer, we're going to figure out where it will take place tonight. In the meantime I have to assemble the materials I'll need to do some effective life planning. I also need to hunker down and get our apartment cleaned up. This includes purging my wardrobe and my hobby supplies. A close look at my book collection may also be required.

So far, I'm using my Google Calendar to track my deadlines. I like how colourful it is :)


Jane


Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

No comments: