Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The First Test

I need a haircut, however, last night I went shopping with Mr. Boyfriend and we both spent quite a bit of money. We bought things that useful things: a Brita filter because we can see the sediment in our tap water, a swimsuit (for me) because I prefer to not swim laps in a bikini, sewing supplies for my first simple projects and mending, and a curtain rod for our bedroom to cover up the gap between blinds and window. After all that, I have $20 left.

So, no haircut for me until this weekend when I give myself my allowance :S

Also, it looks like next week I have to decide between jewellery findings and a sewing machine part.

This is kinda fun (you may laugh but this reminds me of starting out in a video game and trying to decide between a better sword or training, I guess these things are based on real life :P)


Jane

No comments: