Friday, February 27, 2009

My hPDA

Alright, here's my hPDA v1.00 with some v1.01 sheets hanging out next to it. Also pictured is my wallet (for cards), BB Pearl, lip balm, lip gloss, and purse. Components of my PDA: plastic covers cut from a binder, scrapbook paper, index cards, glue, two staples, and a book ring.



It all fits nicely in my clutch (nice and cosy). I forgot my pen in the first picture, it's a Pilot V-5 and writes really smooth, it's been a favorite for a while. The hPDA features a pocket in the back for receipts and loose notes, section dividers to make important areas easy to spot (weekly planning, lists, used cards, and unused cards), slightly reformatted cards so the headings don't get hole punched, and a place marker for my current weekly sheet and To do list. I'm really liking the flexibility and convenience of this format. Of course, I've only used it for a day.



Printing and assembly went pretty well. Cutting the plastic was a pain, I must of gone over each cut a million times with the exacto knife. As for printing, I only made one flub, printing my contact info on the pretty side of the cover instead of the blank side. I kept it and printed again on the correct side. It's not too noticeable :)

I've been working on my larger, classic size planner for work. It's looking pretty snazzy, I'll post pictures Monday after one day of use.


Jane

No comments: