Monday, March 2, 2009

Goal Summary Jan 1st - Feb 28th

Looking back at the last two months of 2009 I can't help but feel a little disappointed in myself. Let's start with the bad:

My budget goal (F): this started off really well but I soon fell back into the old habit of being oblivious to what I was spending. If I didn't take out my bi-weekly allowance on time there was no hope of keeping things under control. So, starting this week I'm going to start doing that again and STICKING TO IT!

My exercise goal (B-): not too bad here. I managed to keep a fairly regular schedule in January and joined a Gym in February. The last few weeks haven't been as active as I'd like though and there was one week where I skipped the gym altogether. So, a new week, and new start, I'll be at the gym three times this week.

My organizing goal (too early to grade): well, this is a new one so it's going well. I've started two planners, a compact one for personal use and a larger one for work. I need to hole punch some pages but I'm using them. The to do lists are very helpful. I'm really focusing on making to dos that I can do right now instead of vague items that leave me wondering where to start.

Not too shabby but not to great either. Let's hope the next two months bring better success. I need an A+ in exercise to be ready for my vacation in May and I have a feeling they're all interconnected. Hopefully I'll get too some personal projects on top of all of it.


Jane

No comments: