Thursday, June 4, 2009

Following: Kingdom of Style

I've been reading the royal blog of Queens Michelle and Marie for almost a year now. I love all the fabulous things they write about from fashion to decor to flowers :)

Queen Michelle is always finding new designers and filling her posts with beautiful pictures to inspire the fashionista inside. She also shows us her own interpretations to inspire us even further. Hey, if she can do it why can't I? I'll admit I haven't taken to wearing corsets over my clothes but it's only a matter of time before she gets to me.

Queen Marie posts on a wider variety of things but like Queen Michelle her style is quite distinct. I love her posts on home decor, even the crazy expensive ones because they're meant to inspire a more whimsical take on home decorating. She also likes flowers and that always a plus.

So to get you started here's a few recent posts I've starred, feel free to dig deeper and get a real feel for the place.

Stop Australia!

Faster Pussycat
Mother knows best

Enjoy!


Jane

No comments: