Tuesday, April 14, 2009

So curves are 'in' now

I just read an article on Times Online about how curves are now in. However, they certainly don't mean curves from 'extra' weight because several women they mention certainly aren't big. Basically a different body type is the new hotness; if you don't have hips you're out. What they fail to recognize is that there are many body types! It's not like we can change our body type at will; I will never have big boobs and my mother will never spontaneously grow my hips. That is life folks. It's called your phenotype. Tada.

Also, this is probably the most ridiculous line in the article, apparently I (being half curvey) cannot wear jeans and a T-shirt because I'll look like "the big girl who doesn't quite have what it takes." Oh no, High School is invading grown up world again.


Jane

Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

No comments: