Thursday, December 18, 2008

Oh dearie me, Christmas

I celebrate Christmas. It happens to be one of my favorite times of the year, after 4:00PM on the 24th. That's when the madness stops and the fun begins :)

Meanwhile, I'm going crazy trying to get all my shopping (and some of my Mom's shopping) done. I got a good chunk done yesterday taking advantage of my lunch hour and a few hours after work. But the important thing we got done yesterday was putting up our Christmas tree. It wasn't all sunshine and roses but we got it up and it looks pretty cute. Cute because it's a somewhat sparse little artificial tree we bought at Canadian Tire for $30 and we didn't buy enough beads for it. We're somewhat hopeless.

The cat only chewed on it a little which we quickly clapped at, hopefully I won't find little green "needles" in his poop tonight.


Jane

No comments: